If you are having trouble to login to AG portal, these are the possible reasons:
- Entering of old password after password reset
- Forgetting current password, etc.
Should your attempt to logging in the portal fails, you may try the following:
- If you remember your password but unable to log in, make sure Caps Lock is turned off and your Login ID is keyed in correctly.
- Click on “Forgot your password?” at the login page. Password will then be emailed to your email address as recorded in your employee record.
If the above does not help, please inform Administrator to reset your password.
- Login as an Administrator. (Refer to Applicable Roles on the necessary roles to access this function.)
- Go to Personnel -> Manage Employees -> Employees.
- Make sure there is a valid email address recorded for the selected employee.
- Tick the checkbox beside the Employee ID.
- Click ‘Password Reset’ button.
- An email notification will be sent to the employee’s email within the next 15 minutes.
- Employee will follow the steps in the email to login to the portal.
- Personnel Administrator
- System Administrator
- Web portal only