Once payslips have been released, any amendments or execution done to employees’ payroll will not be reflected to their existing payslips. Only payroll reports will be updated accordingly. To tally both payroll reports and payslip, a few steps are needed.
- Go to Payroll -> Execute Payroll -> Initial Payrun
- Click ‘Un-release Payslip’
- Select the correct Company, Year, Month, Run Type, and the affected pay group
- Click ‘Un-release’ followed by ‘Back to Initial Payrun’
- Click ‘Release Payslip’ to release the updated payslips
- Select the necessary details and affected pay group
- Click ‘Release’ and refer to Manage Payslips for the updated payslip
Note: Releasing of Payslip can only be done to a specific pay group instead of specific employee.
- Payroll Administrator
- System Administrator
- Web portal only